• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A day at WindWhistle Warren

Mazda

Warren Veteran
I went up to WindWistle Warren yesterday in Gloucester. I had a fab day. i :love: going up there.
Here are some pics of a selection of the rabbits there currently.

Claude - 18 Months - Neutered - This big guy is such a softy!!
Claudecopy.jpg

Connie & Corrie - 2 years - Neutered - Love nose rubs.
ConnieCorriewm1.jpg

ConnieCorriewm.jpg

Dolly - 4 years - Neutered - She is really skittish :(
Dolly2copy.jpg

The young family - Mother and 6 babies(not all babies are in pic, but they are all white.) - Netherland Dwarfs.
youngfamily.jpg

youngfamily1.jpg

Georgia & Heidi - Under one year - Neutered -Very interested in everything!
GeorgiaHeidicopy.jpg

Inca - 3 years - Neutered - little softy
Inca1copy.jpg

Jacob - 18 months - Neutered - Skittish
jacob.jpg

Jester - Estimate 1yr - Neutered - He is LUSH! Loves attention.
Jester2copy.jpg

Mr Beano - 6 yrs - Neutered - needs lots of space! he was bored in his hutch
MrBeano3copy.jpg

Pepper - Estimate 1 yr - Neutered - really skitty.
Pepper1copy.jpg

Pepper2copy.jpg

Vernon - 1yr - Neutered - so cute!
Vernon2copy.jpg

Sooty - Est 1 yr - Had a litter - Neatered - Loves cuddles.
Sootycopy.jpg

Howard - Not sure on age - Neutered & No peg teeth - Oh Howard... i WANT you, your a bunny with attitude.. growlign, lungeing. You know... its lucky you have to teeth, i would have been bleeding today!!
DSC06690copy.jpg

xx

Ahem!! No mention of having a good time with anyone there then? Please add these to the WWW fb page! Jacob is luuush! A beautiful polish that has made me realise that Winter can not possibly be one! He's sooooo diddy and growing in confidence <3

Ahem!! No mention of having a good time with anyone there then? Please add these to the WWW fb page! Jacob is luuush! A beautiful polish that has made me realise that Winter can not possibly be one! He's sooooo diddy and growing in confidence <3

Sorry, i had a fab time Thanks for takeing me love!! :D :love: Ill look for it on FB now x

Brilliant pics! :wave: Like the way you give them a character description. I couldn't possibly pic a favourite... :love::love:

Jacob:love::love:.
I often look at Alices site for bunnys to adopt and have fallen in love with Jacob, would love to bond him with my 2 girls Lilly and Tilly. If he is still there when Rich has finished his construction of a huge 4 level bunny palace under the stairs i would 100% see if we were suitable to adopt him....although im sure he wont be there for long, hes beautiful:love::love:

Why'd you have to put Jacob up Mai? Everyone is falling in love with him but I love him too (deffo cant have him at the moment though, Ive got Buttons waiting for me).

WowMai, lovely photos of lovely bunnies. I didn't know you travel to the rescue. Its a long journey for you. Well done both of you for helping out.

Remember the 19th September:D

:love::love::love:

They are all gorgeous. I was scrolling through and each new bun I came to became my favourite - I could happily adopt them all if I was stinking rich. :love::love:

WowMai, lovely photos of lovely bunnies. I didn't know you travel to the rescue. Its a long journey for you. Well done both of you for helping out.

Remember the 19th September:D

Thankyou :)
Im hopeing to come along on the 19th will be cool to meet some forumers. Alice's is an hour away from mine.

Everyone going to Alices should have a homecheck before the day and then arrive with carriers and a chequebook.....lol!!! You'll all be fighting over who you get to take home ;)

Back