• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My baby buns mum is up for adoption! :) Baby bun pic!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Just had a look at females under 1 in scotland looking for a home & Honey is there! :D Im adopting one of her babies & I think the little mite that im getting is the one in the pic with her mum! :love:

Honey is a sweetie, shes soooo good with her babies & just snoozes when you are petting her babies, shes so petite!

Last edited:
GO have a look on the adoption search! :D Want you to see my baby bun! GO GO GO woman GO! :lol:

Search single female under 1 years old in scotland. :D

:lol: Im bouncing about with excitement! My baby bun is looking so cute! Want to show her off like a proud mummy! :lol:

:lol: Im bouncing about with excitement! My baby bun is looking so cute! Want to show her off like a proud mummy! :lol:

Can't find her.. tell you what if you find the thread then copy the address of that page then paste it on this thread, everyone will be able to view her

does that make sense copy it by highlighting the adderss in the address bar of that page and then paste it on to here

Ooh you're full of ideas, shall amend asap!

My bun is the only one that doesnt have lop ears, Im usually the one that goes for lops but this little cutie caught my eye when she was almost jumping out of the cage for a snuggle! :love:

Back