• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lil *******...

cloughie

Banned
...well after one night in the new playhouse...this is how I find it this morning :roll::lol:

DSC04717.jpg

DSC04718.jpg

The culprits...butter wouldn't melt!

DSC04715.jpg

DSC04716.jpg

I bought them a willow ball basket for £6...it lasted less than 6 hours with these 2 :lol:

LOL that's hilarious, all that planning to make it lovely and nice and they go and trash the place (well their ball at least). That's just how Loxxy's hutch looked when I got back from holiday - bits everywhere!!! Just think of it this way, at least their teeth got a good workout :lol:

LMAO, i've just burst out laughing and i'm sat on my own in reception getting some strange looks through the window into the offices hahahaha!!!! The little so and so's, how could they do that to their beautiful colour co-ordinated designer playhouse??!! Bless em.

The willow ball lasted 6 hours!! Thats an achievement, I've never had one last that long :lol::lol::lol: At least they had a good night!!

me neither, they're more like snack balls lol. Harley and Pebbles are like the Mick Jagger and Ronnie Woods of the rabbit world, trashing their new pad :lol:

I think there was a storm in the night, they couldn't have made that mess with those innocent looking faces :angel::lol:

Aaaaah, now that looks much better. ;) :lol::lol::lol:

On a side note, what lovely looking poos. :love::love: I'll get my coat. :oops:

Please to say that the lil darlings have not made as much of mess this morning :D:lol:

The buns never used to poop so much...or poop out such big ones :erk: I suppose they think that they have more room now so they can fit in more poops :lol:

:lol: well they had to make the most of their new space! When you first posted photos of the shed I was thinking how lovely and clean it was, and thinking...thats never going to last :lol:

Back