• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies enjoying their apple sticks from Fluffers

Tracy

Warren Veteran
My bunnies can thoroughly recommend the yummy apple sticks from Fluffers. :D

Poor Herbie hasn't had chance to try them yet as he is at the vets having his routine dental today, but he'll have some as a treat later.

Sugar
Sugar_apple%20twig.jpg

Daisy
Daisy_apple%20twig.jpg

Daisy & Poppy
Daisy%20and%20Poppy_apple%20twig.jpg

Poppy
Poppy_apple%20twig.jpg

Pansy
Pansy_apple%20twig.jpg

Pansy & Daisy
Daisy%20and%20Pansy_apple%20twig.jpg

Hello bunnies! They all look as though they are enjoying themselves and the Asbo girlies look so well!!!

How are Herbie and Sugar doing?

I clearly have the only rabbit who likes doing laps with them then. :lol: I'll have to show her your pictures and teach her what sharing means. :lol:

I love your bunns. :love:

I clearly have the only rabbit who likes doing laps with them then. :lol: I'll have to show her your pictures and teach her what sharing means. :lol:

Maybe they're practising for an 800m "bunympic" relay only the bit at the end where you pass the baton (stick) over hasn't quite sunk in :roll::lol:

The videos of your bunnies are so funny :lol: That would be far too much effort for my lazy bunch. :roll:

Hello bunnies! They all look as though they are enjoying themselves and the Asbo girlies look so well!!!

How are Herbie and Sugar doing?

Herbie and Sugar are still living together like this.....

Bonding%2002.JPG

Each evening I swap them over so that they alternate between being in the pen and free ranging in the room.

Herbie's behaviour is no better and he will hump Sugar relentlessly if left to his own devices. Sugar has no patience when he starts his antics and when he continues to ignore her grunts of disapproval she eventually turns on him. So for everyone's safety and for my piece of mind they have to be separated by the wire mesh.

They are happy and flop next to each other either side of the mesh and will groom each other through the bars. It does make me sad that they can't be together properly as they do love each other and get on so well. I had hoped that Herbie would calm down as he got older (he'll be 6 in a few months), but he is just as bad as ever. He runs along the side of the pen humming to her, skipping round in circles and generally showing off...needless to say, Sugar is not impressed. :lol:

Ahhhh bless them! Its such a shame Herbie can't control himself as I am sure they would make a great couple!

Beautiful bunnies :love: Daisy and Pansy have such unusual colouring. Are they harli?

they all look like they're enjoying themselves :D

Thankyou Jen,my branches came today.Have put pics on facebook but my photobucket often plays up so cant get them on here.They are loving them!!!!:DHad to describe to post office what was in packet to help them find it better.Think they think im mad-actually I know they do!!!:lol:I said it was for a very good cause.:D

Thankyou Jen,my branches came today.Have put pics on facebook but my photobucket often plays up so cant get them on here.They are loving them!!!!:DHad to describe to post office what was in packet to help them find it better.Think they think im mad-actually I know they do!!!:lol:I said it was for a very good cause.:D

If your PO think YOU'RE mad imagine what my local branch think when I take in 5 packets of them in to post and they ask me if the contents are of any value!! :shock::lol::lol:

Beautiful bunnies :love: Daisy and Pansy have such unusual colouring. Are they harli?

Yes they are. From memory I think they were described as 'Magpie Harlequins' when they were on Kirkby's rehoming page.

They are three sisters who were handed in at Kirkby when they were only 3 months old, along with other members of the same rabbit family who all look very similar. They then spent nearly two years in the rescue before I adopted them. It's unbelievable that they were in the rescue for such a long time as they are so pretty. There's still a group of three (I think it's mum and her two daughters) at Kirkby, and they've been there for over two years now. :( I'm sure the mum to this threesome is the mum to mine as she came into the rescue already pregnant again. :roll:

Freya loves her apple sticks, bless her! Amber and Pickle will be getting some with their brunch. Thanks so much Fluffers! :love:

Glad the bunnies like them and big thanks to Jen for doing this:D
if anyone else wants to order some they are on fundraising section

Back