• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found Rodge.......in the sink!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Rodge is finding it hard being a single bun, hes that desperate for company he attempted a mission impossible last night........

So the hutch is underneath my kitchen window
the window was open
Rodge climbed the steps
jumped on top of the hutch
went through the open window & in to the sink!:lol:

Well thats what I think happened! Thank god I found him or he wouldve jumped from a height & hurt himself! The little devil was stretched out having a wee snooze to himself!

Cutes :)

I found my doe out of her cage this morning trying to dig into my bucks cage - I cant for the life of me work out how she got out though, everything was still closed up... they're on tempoerary seperation at the moment and missing each other.

Are you looking for a hunbun for him then?

Ive adopted a baby bun who wont be ready to leave mum until 28th August, cant wait! :D It will be an emotional day, will be weird seeing Rodge with another rabbit that isnt Sookie.

He will indeed, he loves giving attention to fellow furry friends, he even grooms the dogs! :shock: My dogs have the cleanest snouts in Scotland! :lol:

Back