• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

brackens in for spay

bunlover

Warren Veteran
kindly paid for by new owner to be angela, bracken is in for her spay today. i dropped her off this morning with her lunchbox (apple leaves, food bowl, water bowl, science select pellets and chopped carrot and broccoli) and a blankey for her to lie on the wrote on her form bracken plus her lunch box special drinking bowl plus grey/white carrier and snuggly blanket LOL..... i had to giggle they will ring me when its done i will update later once iv updated angela. vibes for her please she has never had an op before (she is the little wildie too tame and cuddly to be released, fostered by me who has finally found a home) its cat &small animal day on thursdays too which is good as no dogs in there to scare her as she really is frightened of them (except emergancies in other room)

thanks she is gorgeous! bless her little heart my vets have done many spays and neuters for me over the years but every time i worry due to the small risk, bracken is certaintly the smallest bunyn iv had done but she is in perfect health and at her correct weight, she will be fine im sure. her cage is ready set up in my bedroom for when she gets home its about 4ft x 2.5 ft so ideal for first 2-3days cage rest but i know she will hate being stuck in all the same. i hate playing the call waiting game! x

Oh Bracken!:love:

Just seen this - so glad she is ok! Hope her recovery goes smoothly & she heasl quickly so she gets to doing those massive binkys we heard about!
Angela must be relieved too!:)

just to update you all her 3 day check went well yesterday and she is healing beautifully she had a snuggle on the bed with me last night adn is jsut so well behaved. i cant wait for her to be in her perfect new home, (neither can she!)
she wants proper bunny company and will finally have it! :) x

just to update you all her 3 day check went well yesterday and she is healing beautifully she had a snuggle on the bed with me last night adn is jsut so well behaved. i cant wait for her to be in her perfect new home, (neither can she!)
she wants proper bunny company and will finally have it! :) x

Hi bunlover :wave:
Only just seen this thread :oops::? Probably because I've not been on here much, I'm spending all my spare time Bracken proofing (I hope;)) the garden.

I know that Bracken has been recieving 5* care, she is a very lucky bunny and I can't wait to meet her :love:

Back