• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very Impressed With Vet Student

Amy104

Warren Veteran
Three of my buns went for their myxi boosters last night. We didn't have our usual vet and the one we saw had a vet student with her so asked if I'd mind if he administered the vaccine under her supervision.

I think he was a bit nervous but I thought he was absolutely brilliant with them. The two girls are a bit funny about having their teeth checked but he seemed to take it in his stride and was very gentle with them. I watched him administer the vaccine and he was very careful to make a point of administering to 10% intradermal part correctly. Hopefully he will go on to be another good bunny vet, we certainly need them.

Three of my buns went for their myxi boosters last night. We didn't have our usual vet and the one we saw had a vet student with her so asked if I'd mind if he administered the vaccine under her supervision.

I think he was a bit nervous but I thought he was absolutely brilliant with them. The two girls are a bit funny about having their teeth checked but he seemed to take it in his stride and was very gentle with them. I watched him administer the vaccine and he was very careful to make a point of administering to 10% intradermal part correctly. Hopefully he will go on to be another good bunny vet, we certainly need them.

fab news, we too have a vet student at our vets and they were very interested to see kittys eye with the ulcer and how its now healed which my vet showed her after showin me lol , lets keep rolling out the bunny savvy vets :)

I had a student vet do one of the bun's VHD jabs the other week. Then again, it is based at the Royal College of Vets!

Back