• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about leaving my buns

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Im going back to England tommorrow for 10 days and as usual im stressing about leaving my buns :( OH will be here for another week then my friend is looking after them for 4 days until i get back (me and oh going away at different times deliberatly so that buns arent without us for too long, but theres a wedding inbetween we both have to go to.)

I know my OH will look after them well, just not AS well as i do! He 'forgets' to do their litter tray when i ask him to and doesnt pick up on any problems as quick as i do :roll: Maybe he will when im not here, i'll be calling him everyday to pest anyway ;) The thing im worried about with my friend is that she wont notice or know what to do if either of them becomes poorly. Shes coming round in a while for a bunny care lecture!

I just HATE leaving them. Im a complete control freak when it comes to their care :oops: I like things done a certain way and the buns like their routine.
And on top of that im gonna miss them like crazy, im actually tearing up just thinking about not seeing them for 10 days :cry:

anyone else get seperation anxiety when they're away from their buns?? Maybe it'll do me good to get away :lol:

Yup, very much so. I'm supposed to be going to Scotland in a few weeks but I'm seriously thinking about not going. :p

I am really lucky to have someone great to leave them with while I am away, but I do miss them loads and have to ring up to check on how they are doing. I can totally understand how you are feeling! Hopefully the 10 days will pass really quickly for you!

Thanks guys im glad im not the only crazy person out there! :lol:

Im like a fretful mother whise got to leave her babies at the moment!

I'm a nightmare, but I am sure that they will be just fine, you could do with the break anyway my love, has been a tough year

I even think about Louie all day when I'm at work if noone else is home :(

I just never go on holiday because I wouldn't trust anyone else to get his routine right!

Hehe i'm at a festival in a couple of weeks and i'll actually be jumping on the train and coming back every morning to check up on them - thats dedication and paranoia all in one...

Im ok leaving Rodge when I go away, my family are so good with him. :)

Infact, im away next Sunday so hes off to a fellow RUers house for his holidays! :) Hes looking forward to his holiday romance with his potential new wifey. :D

I'm a nightmare, but I am sure that they will be just fine, you could do with the break anyway my love, has been a tough year

Thanks hun. It really has been a tough year bunnywise, lots of worry which is probably why im neurotic about leaving them.
Me and OH used to go away for a week together and not worry too much but we just couldnt do that now :roll::(
I might go to coventry at some point if i have time hun, would be so lovely to c u if i do! Xxxx

do you know how i cured my separation anxiety.... i found new bunnies to fill my thoughts with :lol::lol: altho i was only away a week dont think i could go longer :oops:

it worked really well that and my mom telling me the buns werent missing me at all and alvin was eating like a pig :D:D:D:D

do you know how i cured my separation anxiety.... i found new bunnies to fill my thoughts with :lol::lol: altho i was only away a week dont think i could go longer :oops:

it worked really well that and my mom telling me the buns werent missing me at all and alvin was eating like a pig :D:D:D:D

:D Well i wont have any buns at home but i will have my gorgeous old cat Tiger who i love going home to :love:

Thanks hun. It really has been a tough year bunnywise, lots of worry which is probably why im neurotic about leaving them.
Me and OH used to go away for a week together and not worry too much but we just couldnt do that now :roll::(
I might go to coventry at some point if i have time hun, would be so lovely to c u if i do! Xxxx

Oh yes definitley Gemma Will PM you my number xx

Back