• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please for wee Blackberry U/D He's eating, pooping for England & bouncing about

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Vibes please for wee Blackberry U/D He's eating, pooping for England & bouncing about

Think he ate too many fresh growth rose leaves last night as he has bellyache this morning and won't eat- he even sat still for a tummy rub, which is most unlike him!

Typical, cos just last night I was telling him how improved his poops were :roll:

He's sat with me in the bedroom at the moment, waiting for our vets appointment at 10am.

If you have any spare 'get well' vibes going he would really appreciate them.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Blackberry: Thank you, everbody. I've finished stretching myself out like an elastic band now and have snuggled in the hay and fleece in my carrier. I will be seeing my favourite vet who always asks after us bunnies when the doggie goes in for his check up. In fact, last week when Louis was in she said she hadn't seen us for quite a while......when I see her I will give her a big bunny kiss.

Awwwwww sending you lots of vibes Blackberry, am sure the nice vet will be able to get rid of your belly ache! xxx

Lots of vibes for Blackberry. :wave: Hope he is soon eating, pooping and up to miscief in his normal style. :wave::love:

Blackberry: I have just eaten my pellets and some carrot and am busy destroying whatever I can find in the conservatory. Buttercup has come in to keep me company, but he let me eat all the food because he ate all my share at breakfast and is all full up. I was very good for the vet, but I didn't like her sticking the thermometer up my bottom very much, so I sat up so she couldn't get to my bottom, so mummy had to hold my top end while the vet lifted my bottom end up.

The vet said if I didn't start eating by late afternoon I would have to go back in to stay in the hospital, and she gave mummy recovery food for me to give me when we got home, but as soon as we were home I started eating because I don't like recovery food much. Mummy is very happy because she says the hospital is very expensive.

There are lots of poops in the conservatory, but they are Buttercups - mummy can tell them apart easily. I'm sure my poops will soon start popping out because I am running around like a demented chicken (that's what nanny says anyway)

Got to go now - just found a bit of carrot I missed.....

Awww that's good Blackberry, do lots of nomming for mummy and the poo's will follow! :lol::lol:

Glad to hear he is feeling a bit better, fingers crossed for the poo's soon!

Back