• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

introducing

Sherpa

Warren Scout
Nevilles long lost daughter.... Lupin:biggrin:

She arrived today after her owners couldnt keep her anymore (apparently she savaged the husbands hand :oops:)
she is very nervous and a little porky, and i clipped some VERY long claws. but apart from that she seems ok, she has settled in the run well, and was exploring when i left her.
took a quick photo just so you can see what she is like
if anyone knows what the official colour is that would be great! she is this silvery grey all over, except for the nose and her trimmings which are cream. Weird because neither neville nor the mum was that colour!
18082010760.jpg

18082010761.jpg

What a lovely big girlie! :love::love:Especially love the nomming photos - she looks very much at home. :wave:

thanks everyone :D
she has settled really well, at dinner time you see her watching all the other rabbits hopping round and getting excited so she does too :love:
though she doesnt always scoff down her food,. she is very much a grazer, and often leaves food over. my others are greedy bugga's!
could it be because everything is new still she is forgoing immediate eating for exploring? she is still entire, but booked into be neutered next friday. maybe she is putting hormones first too :?

Back