• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Decent Pic. of Basil

basirascal

Mama Doe
Just thought I'd pop on with my first decent picture of Basil. My little hero, who was diagnosed with e.cuniculi 4 weeks ago. He's been a real fighter and is in to everything! He's around 13 weeks old now.

Basil.jpg

Thank you everyone from Basil and from me. You all have gorgeous buns too:love::love: You get to love them all so much, don't you. I was :cry: when I thought we'd lose him and we'd only had him for two weeks at that point.

th_Basil.jpg

Thank you Bunnyaddict:wave: I am really a munchkin 'cause I've munched thru some of mummy's wires today:lol: good job they wasn't plugged in -mummy will have to be much more careful!

You have a huge and amazing bunny family Bunnyaddict, bet they're all gorgeous:love::love::love:

Thank you Rosie Rabbit, we are hoping for a full recovery. Fingers crossed, he'll be ok, just have to keep an eye on him.

Back