• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny catching in Normandy, Surrey

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Me and Living_a_lie are off to try and catch two domestic looking bunnies seen in a field in Normandy, Surrey. Living_a_lie has seen them there 2 days in a row and is pretty sure they are not wild rabbits :(

Is anyone in Surrey free tomorrow to help us attempt to catch these bunnies? We are going in the afternoon with fishing nets and going to try our luck at rescuing them. Any spare hands or tips would be appreciated.

How far away is it from Guildford? i already have commitments tomorrow other wise i would most definitely have come to help you guys. But just incase my plans change i was just wondering how far away it was:)

How far away is it from Guildford? i already have commitments tomorrow other wise i would most definitely have come to help you guys. But just incase my plans change i was just wondering how far away it was:)

It's just up the road from Guildford

I'm in Hampshire but would be happy to help tomorrow when I have a day off work if the buns are still loose then!

Back