• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more piccies of my baby Frenchies!!!

laurafoz

Warren Scout
IMGP2062.jpg

IMGP2087.jpg

They're going to be absolutely stunning when they're all grown up. They're beautiful colours. I don't think I've ever seen a frenchie the same colour as your second bunny. :love:

Oh my goodness....they're gorgeous!! :love::love::love::love: I've never seen a Harli butterfly before! :love:, and Blue is my favourite colour (after black ;))

They're going to be absolutely stunning when they're all grown up. They're beautiful colours. I don't think I've ever seen a frenchie the same colour as your second bunny. :love:

I know Georgie, her Daddy is a black butterfly lop( chocolate carrier from Germany) and mummy is same as Annalise a Blue lop. Most of baby are blue butterflies or black and Amelia was the only one this colour and Annalise the only pure blue one. I had first pick also as my best mate is a breeder of french lops in Barnsley.

thanks for the nice replies x

Butterfly is the pattern and harli (harlequin) is the colour - Dumpling is a harli.
How are they getting on/ i heard you at teatime yesterday when i was out feeding my lot,i assume you were doing the same with the assistance of the girls :lol:

My B is a blue butterfly frenchie & Dill is a harlequin so I have abit of both of yours!!:lol:Your buns are beautiful,but then french lops always are.:love:

Butterfly is the pattern and harli (harlequin) is the colour - Dumpling is a harli.
How are they getting on/ i heard you at teatime yesterday when i was out feeding my lot,i assume you were doing the same with the assistance of the girls :lol:

yeah, ya prob heard me trying nt to be too loud and constantly telling Imogen to be gentle with them. They love teatime. Cant wait to be able to give them veggies, carrot tops etc

Back