• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO TDSouza & Sky-O

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Here is little Socks!
He is still waiting for his plums to arrive!

007.jpg

012.jpg

008.jpg

017.jpg

013.jpg

Oh Lordy!! I fear that my 2 buns aren't enough. I wonder if my OH will let me turn half of the garden into one massive bun run!! Then i'd have enough room for 20!!! :D:D:D

That is what I think. I am taking him in potentially Friday to be checked and go in for the op if they are retained.

retained!!!! Thats the word I was looking for!

I hope its nice and simple to still remove them and all is ok! Let me know how he gets on! I have a soft spot for socks as I was originally having Socks but he turned out to be a boy! :roll: Not to worry though cos I love my Miss Fizzy Fizz! :love:

retained!!!! Thats the word I was looking for!

I hope its nice and simple to still remove them and all is ok! Let me know how he gets on! I have a soft spot for socks as I was originally having Socks but he turned out to be a boy! :roll: Not to worry though cos I love my Miss Fizzy Fizz! :love:

Ironically, I wanted Fizz but you got their first :( but I love my little Socks :D .

I have been looking out for your pictures of Fizz and Pip but their aren't many.
Can I be cheeky and demand pictures of your little ones. pretty please.

Ironically, I wanted Fizz but you got their first :( but I love my little Socks :D .

I have been looking out for your pictures of Fizz and Pip but their aren't many.
Can I be cheeky and demand pictures of your little ones. pretty please.

If it wasnt for the fact that I was specifically looking for a girl for Pip, I would have had them both! :) Bet you cant wait to get socks home! Is he due to be bonded with somebun?

I have a few that I havent had a chance to put so will make sure I do it! I did put some on facebook and forgot to put them on here! :oops:

I have to use a different laptop to put photos on here as I have a mac and for some reason I cant upload them using a mac! :?

He will be Bonded to Marshmallow as he lost his partner Hopper in June.

This is him, he is also an ex starlight bun.

DSC00143.jpg

I can't wait to get Socks home, he was lovely and snuggly when I meet him at Kris's and my neck and arm got licked alot :love: :love:

He will be Bonded to Marshmallow as he lost his partner Hopper in June.

This is him, he is also an ex starlight bun.

DSC00143.jpg

I can't wait to get Socks home, he was lovely and snuggly when I meet him at Kris's and my neck and arm got licked alot :love: :love:

So you going for a buck buck bonding, I considered it but I got worried and decided against it especially as I have never done any bonding before!

Hopper and Marshmallow were both boys and Kris said they were an easy bond, they were ready to come home in a couple of days.

I am hoping for the same this time, but the first time I was a bag of nerves and I would never try bonding on my own.

Hopper and Marshmallow were both boys and Kris said they were an easy bond, they were ready to come home in a couple of days.

I am hoping for the same this time, but the first time I was a bag of nerves and I would never try bonding on my own.

Aww that was good, well hopefully it will be nice and easy this time too! Is Marshmallow going to Kris's for bonding with Socks??

Aww that was good, well hopefully it will be nice and easy this time too! Is Marshmallow going to Kris's for bonding with Socks??

Marshmallow is going to Kris's for bonding and his foster mum is looking foward to seeing him again.

Took Socks to be checked at the vets, and they do believe he is male, but want to wait another 4 weeks so he is a little bigger and well developed and easier to find his bits abdominally if they still have not dropped!

Took Socks to be checked at the vets, and they do believe he is male, but want to wait another 4 weeks so he is a little bigger and well developed and easier to find his bits abdominally if they still have not dropped!

I think Ginger will go to her new home before her big brother.

Maybe a new thread should be started for vibes for his 'Bits to drop'. :shock:

Back