• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some more picture of my two :)

Letichia

Alpha Buck
Some more pictures of Bella and Archie in their shed today. They were out in the garden but it started to rain and missy Bella does not 'do' rain so i brought them in, gave them some spring greens and took some pictures:)

Archie:love:
P1040058-1.jpg

Archie he just love his tunnels:)
P1040054.jpg

P1040085.jpg

Munching on some greens together
P1040092.jpg

P1040091.jpg

My gorgeous boy all tired out
P1040084-1.jpg

Thanks everyone:D, i think they are gorgeous too but then i am biased!

He landed on his feet didn't he getting to come live with you. He looks very happy.

Aww thanks Helen:) He has really settled in over the past week or so and has really come out of his shell. They both are very loved up now and their fight seems to be a thing of the past:). Many thanks for your bonding leaflet you sent us we certainly found it very useful. Karen said he had a pretty awful life before he came to live with us so it brings us so much joy to see him so happy:)

I may have said this before but I really really really hope Luna turns out to be as pretty as Archie... I may have to steal him.:love::love::love:

Back