• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ringo FAO Georgie_F

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Here he is today, he was a very brave boy for his vaccination!

Ringo022.jpg

Ringo006.jpg

Ringo023.jpg

Ringo008.jpg

Ringo013.jpg

Ringo007.jpg

Ringo021.jpg

He weighed in today at 1.86kg :love:

Georgie! He's adorable - look at those ears!

He weighs almost 3x as much as Ginger hehe :shock:

Lucky Ringo going to his forever home soon too :)

Oh wow, how cute is he?!?!:love::love::love:
So pleased all went well at the vets:) Well done Ringo for being a very brave boy:)

EEEEEEEEEEEE! My boy! :D:love::love::love:

*Sends virtual nose rubs* Look at that gorgeous grumpy face! :love::lol:

Thank you for taking some photo's of him for me :D I can't wait to have him home, I bought some new toys, bowls and blankets for him today and ordered a load more stuff online. He's not going to know what to play with first! :lol: Have you found he has a preference for any types of toys toys in particular, Kris?

Also, can you PM me your Paypal so I can send over his adoption fee - I have to admit, I'd forgotten about it completely :oops::roll:

:wave:

Aww!

He liked tunnels when he was with his siblings and used to play in them together! He hasn't had any other toys whilst here, but going to put a jingle ball in for them (during the day when I am not sleeping :shock: !)

I had completely forgotten about the paypal as well! :oops:
It is: starlightsrabbitrescue@hotmail.com

Aww!

He liked tunnels when he was with his siblings and used to play in them together! He hasn't had any other toys whilst here, but going to put a jingle ball in for them (during the day when I am not sleeping :shock: !)

I had completely forgotten about the paypal as well! :oops:
It is: starlightsrabbitrescue@hotmail.com

Thankies! :wave: Money sent. Plus a little extra to go towards his neutering. :)

I have loads of tunnels so he won't go short of those! :lol: I'll start collecting cardboard boxes too, I've never met a bun that hasn't loved a cardboard box! :lol:

Thank you :) Have recieved it.

He is very adventurous, so be prepared for naughty antics! His sister Elvira went to her new home early, and has already dug on the grass and been up to mischief!

Thank you :) Have recieved it.

He is very adventurous, so be prepared for naughty antics! His sister Elvira went to her new home early, and has already dug on the grass and been up to mischief!

Sounds like it'll be exciting letting him out to free range then! :lol: My trio went through a phase of hiding under the decking so I had to unscrew it all and put bricks underneath it in the way a little while ago. :roll: No doubt Ringo will sniff out somewhere new for them to hide! :lol:

Alsoooooooooo.. would you be terribly offended if I renamed him? The first thing Mum said when I told her his name was 'oh, but I don't like the beatles, you'll have to change it!' :roll::lol:

I'm thinking Pogo as it's not too different and your original description of him said he likes to jump! :lol: (It's either that or Kevin!! :lol::lol::oops:).

I didn't name him, his fosterer did, so I don't mind!

It is a persons preference! My Twilight was originally Pebbles, but I wanted a bun that fit my kind of theme!

He certainly is the ringleader of the boys!!

:) That's good! I've never changed a pets name before, it always kind of feels like an insult to whoever named them before... :oops: I decided to at least let Mum have a say in his name though seeing as she's let me have him in the first place! :lol:

:) That's good! I've never changed a pets name before, it always kind of feels like an insult to whoever named them before... :oops: I decided to at least let Mum have a say in his name though seeing as she's let me have him in the first place! :lol:

I think Kris's mum names my girl (Fiz) Gizmo but i used to have a Gizmo so I changed it to Fizz so it was kinda the same!! :)

I think Kris's mum names my girl (Fiz) Gizmo but i used to have a Gizmo so I changed it to Fizz so it was kinda the same!! :)

:thumb: I think it's nice to keep the name similar. I think I'd be a bit miffed if someone renamed a bunny I'd named. :oops::lol:

I can't stop looking at his photo's! :love::love::love:

:thumb: I think it's nice to keep the name similar. I think I'd be a bit miffed if someone renamed a bunny I'd named. :oops::lol:

I can't stop looking at his photo's! :love::love::love:

We're so similar Georgie, i keep going back to Ginger's thread hehe

She looks soooo tiny compared to Millie! lol :love:

Ringo is lurveeeely love the colourings and his ears!

We're so similar Georgie, i keep going back to Ginger's thread hehe

She looks soooo tiny compared to Millie! lol :love:

Ringo is lurveeeely love the colourings and his ears!

:lol::lol: Pair of numpty's aren't we?!:roll: I keep posting pictures of him on my Facebook for all my friends to see and it's actually quite irritating that none of them are at all interested! Us rabbit loving types are so much more fun! :wave:

Back