• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how do you know when a bunny wants no attention

kirst25

Alpha Buck
when i stroke my bunny she puts her head dwn to the floor and its like her bottom goes in the air is this a good thing :)

i think she is allowing you to groom her, you should be honoured :love:. alvin goes quite flat when he allows fuss but he soon moves away when hes had enough (about 3 seconds later lol)

Dizzi does this when she wants a fuss ..... I reckon if your bunny didn't like being stroked he/she would be off like a shot.

I am 'allowed' to fuss Rascal when he's eating (he's too busy to care then) but if I try any other time ... I get about 5 seconds before he's off again! lol

i think she is allowing you to groom her, you should be honoured :love:. alvin goes quite flat when he allows fuss but he soon moves away when hes had enough (about 3 seconds later lol)

:lol:

Just your luck eh Donna? :)

Kirst25 - definately an honour, your bunny is saying "hey, can i get some lovin' over here please?"

:)

Spenser does this too. He looks like a giant mouse! :lol::lol: It is indeed a high honour. :wave:

im glad im honoured then :) she must be gettin used to me,she has started to sprawl out wen lyin dwn rather than sit and tremble and as im writin this she is sprintin backwards n forwards n kinda flickin her legs :D

im glad im honoured then :) she must be gettin used to me,she has started to sprawl out wen lyin dwn rather than sit and tremble and as im writin this she is sprintin backwards n forwards n kinda flickin her legs :D

Somebun's having fun!

A flopped bunny is a chilled/relaxed bunny.

I think i can tell that you're enjoying bunny ownership :)

It's so rewarding!:love:

yh she wont stop doing it :D bless her,she only seems to relax wen shes out of her cage

I'm a new 'bun mum' too it's taken a while but I think I'm getting to know her foibles now ....I've been getting some 'tooth purrs' recently when I rub her nose ...but if she doesn't want any attention she headbutts my hand away :D

Louie goes so flat when having noserubs and a massage that he blends in with the floorboards :shock:

Back