• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More fotos of Autumn

mwl

Warren Scout
P1626_18-08-10.jpg

P162601_18-08-10.jpg

P1624_18-08-10.jpg

P162301_18-08-10.jpg

Do you know - out of all the buns I have she is my favourite. When I bring her in from the other buns to give her more attention - she loves jumping around on the settee, and uses me as a climbing frame and then she slides of from the top and she does that for ages.

Wow she is gorgoues and how twin like they look:shock::love:

he :oops: Xander my wee baby :love:, and yeah I know :shock:, & also have the same comfy space (on top of sofa :lol:) you sure you've not stolen my boy :shock: *runs to check he's still there*

he :oops: Xander my wee baby :love:, and yeah I know :shock:, & also have the same comfy space (on top of sofa :lol:) you sure you've not stolen my boy :shock: *runs to check he's still there*

No :lol: Autumn is a she. Am enjoying a wee cuddle from her now:love:

I know, Im so glad I took her in. She is actually my daughters bun but Im slowly hoping she will be mine. She has really stolen my heart.:love::love:

Thanks guys for all the lovely messages:p

I know, Im so glad I took her in. She is actually my daughters bun but Im slowly hoping she will be mine. She has really stolen my heart.:love::love:

Thanks guys for all the lovely messages:p

is she a nethie, she looks soo happy with you :love:

Back