• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more pics.... sorry guys!!

smoo

Mama Doe
024.jpg

019-1.jpg

018.jpg

007.jpg

003.jpg

Indy and Luna had a trip to the vets today to get jabs and a weigh in.

Indy is now 0.40 and Luna is 0.37
Indy also had to be double checked that he wasn't a girl. He was not impressed with this and is now in a huff :shock::shock:

Also pictured here is Grumpy Uncle Alfie... about 9 months old. Had to be sold as a Single as he is too grumpy to live with other guineas :evil::evil::evil:

It is always a treat to see your little darlings. :love::love: Good luck with the handsome Mr Grumpy! :wave:

The thing with Alfie, he hates us and he hates other guinea's.
He also makes his angry noise if you hiccup,click your fingers or walk in heeled shoes!!
We just give him lots of veggies in the hope that he will love us.
He's also on a diet too :oops::oops:

The thing with Alfie, he hates us and he hates other guinea's.
He also makes his angry noise if you hiccup,click your fingers or walk in heeled shoes!!
We just give him lots of veggies in the hope that he will love us.
He's also on a diet too :oops::oops:

Oh goodnes ... the diet will not be helping matters! Looking at the piccies again I'm wondering if Luna might be deliberately showing off with her ears? ;):love:

Just wondering if handsome young Indy has come out of his huff? ;):love:

Yeah I gave them a snuggly bed and well... he thinks i'm the best thing since sliced carrot!!

They are 10 weeks now. :love::love::love:

and no the diet won't be helping Alfies mood but hes a little fattie at the minute, I was under the impression they have as many pellets as they want but after coming on here I realised they need it to be limited so he's having 2 scoops per day and increasing his hay intake.

Back