• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pics of the newborn rescue degu

mopsmum

Mama Doe
mum and babies are doing fine. cant beleive how fast they grow and already found one baby up on a shelf :shock: these pics are actually a few days old just havnt had time to put them on.

wxw006.jpg

wxw005.jpg

wxw004.jpg

They're gorgeous! :love:

I took a friend to get some degu's today - I've fallen for them big time! They're so comical to watch! :D

Awwwwww they are sooo cute!! :love::love::love:

Do you find the wood around the edge helps to keep the bedding in? My boys chuck it everywhere!!

that was the idea of it and also to stop them walking right through the holes in the mesh when they were born :? a cage with a deeper base would be much better like i have for my own as it still manages to drop out of the bottom of this one and they also poo on the shelves then kick it on the floor :evil:

Blimey I can't believe those tiny little things I saw on Sunday can climb up to the shelves :shock:. Clever little degu baby :D

Back