• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shall i get my bun a husband?

rabbitdan

Mama Doe
im adopting a 4 month old rabbit :D

she doesnt get on with her sister and her current owner cant afford spaying so im taking her on:D (obviously im getting her spayed). once she has settled, i might get her a husband. do you think she would get on with another rabbit if she doesnt get on with her sister? :?

thanks

im adopting a 4 month old rabbit :D

she doesnt get on with her sister and her current owner cant afford spaying so im taking her on:D (obviously im getting her spayed). once she has settled, i might get her a husband. do you think she would get on with another rabbit if she doesnt get on with her sister? :?

thanks
if she's 4 months old she probably didn't get on with her sister due to hormones. I'd say definitely try her with another rabbit because the chances are it will make her a much happier bun!

Hi :wave:

I'm sure that once she's spayed & settled after the op she would love a husbun :love: Getting one from a rescue and having them help with the bond will also mean if it doesn't work out the bun can go back and you try her with another bun. You don't get this option if you get a bun from pet stores, etc.

Best of luck & piccies would be lovely :love:

ps - it's worth getting the housing/run etc right for TWO buns now so you don't have to make changes later :D

Last edited:
Hi :wave:

I'm sure that once she's spayed & settled after the op she would love a husbun :love: Getting one from a rescue and having them help with the bond will also mean if it doesn't work out the bun can go back and you try her with another bun. You don't get this option if you get a bun from pet stores, etc.

Best of luck & piccies would be lovely :love:

ps - it's worth getting the housing/run etc right for TWO buns now so you don't have to make changes later :D

how do you upload pics?

Back