• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

successfull first time bonding.....

pennypoos

Mama Doe
and all is gooooood:thumb:
Today has been day 1 of bonding Kenny and Penny together, and I couldn`t of asked for things to go any better. Penny offered her nose to kenny for grooming near enough streight away :D though when Kenny approaches penny from behind, she get a little freaked out and runs off. There HAS been a little bit of chasing though. they even sat snuggled up together while I gave them both nose rubs. Penny did a flop and rolled over onto her back as if to say "yoohoo cum n get it" and Kenny went over to her and had a bit of a sniff. I can`t believe how well things have gone today :love: I`m sooo happy. I was expecting big brawls and fur flying every where. Fingers crossed things get even better tomorrow. Oooo I`m so exited i`m gunna pee.
.:mrgreen:

Last edited:
and all is gooooood:thumb:
Today has been day 1 of bonding Kenny and Penny together, and I couldn`t of asked for things to go any better. Penny offered her nose to kenny for grooming near enough streight away :D though when Kenny approaches penny from behind, she get a little freaked out and runs off. There HAS been a little bit of chasing though. they even sat snuggled up together while I gave them both nose rubs. Penny did a flop and rolled over onto her back as if to say "yoohoo cum n get it" and Kenny went over to her and had a bit of a sniff. I can`t believe how well things have gone today :love: I`m sooo happy. I was expecting big brawls and fur flying every where. Fingers crossed things get even better tomorrow. Oooo I`m so exited i`m gunna pee.
.:mrgreen:

:D:D:D

That sounds so awesome! I hope mine goes that well!

Happy bunsters, thats what we all want!

Ooh, lucky bunnies! And lucky you... my buns have all been really easy to bond (some even bonding themselves! :shock:) too. It's lovely to see them just get on and be happy. :love:

Ooh, lucky bunnies! And lucky you... my buns have all been really easy to bond (some even bonding themselves! :shock:) too. It's lovely to see them just get on and be happy. :love:

:lol: I saw your thread a while ago about some of your bunnehs bonding themselves :D lucky you.
I will post some bonding pics tomorrow. I feel that I`v realy landed on my feet by giving a home to kenny. He is the most friendliest bunneh ever. I :love: him loads.:D

Aw well done bunnies being nice to each other

I hope they carry on being nice to each other.:D

Well when i put them both together today, kenny looked terrified of penny. So i sat them both next to each other and gave them both nose rubs, which seemed to calm him down. There has been lots and lots of humping today, with kenny being the humper, and lots of chasing around. Is this a good sighn ? Any way all i know is that there has been no fighting which must be a positive sighn.

Well when i put them both together today, kenny looked terrified of penny. So i sat them both next to each other and gave them both nose rubs, which seemed to calm him down. There has been lots and lots of humping today, with kenny being the humper, and lots of chasing around. Is this a good sighn ? Any way all i know is that there has been no fighting which must be a positive sighn.

Sounds good...sorting out who is boss.:wave:

Back