• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlo, STILL pooping everywhere

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Right well I have had this brilliant boy since April, and he has always scattered his poops everywhere. Now I thought he may actually stop once he has settled in. Well no in fact its getting worse, no way at all you can walk into their room without shoes on.

Please any tips would be great because I am having to sweep out the room two or three times a day. He does use his litter trays as well, so he knows what they are for

i guess because im so poop paranoid i love to see alvin scatter poops, if he wasnt a stasis bun i can see how it would be annoying lol

its the peeing (holly!!) next to the litter tray and uneaten special poops (holly again!!) im not a fan of.. scattered poops i love :love::love:

Bungle is the same! He used to wee everywhere too until we moved and he became the only indoor bunny and so stopped.

He leaves poos where-ever he goes!

i guess because im so poop paranoid i love to see alvin scatter poops, if he wasnt a stasis bun i can see how it would be annoying lol

its the peeing (holly!!) next to the litter tray and uneaten special poops (holly again!!) im not a fan of.. scattered poops i love :love::love:

Bobby missed the litter tray as her butt is so big, I will have to get a bigger one

Noah is similar. A real dirt bag and he is mainly white too! Came home today to both litter trays emptied out onto the cream carpet. That seems to be his latest trick. He isn't too bad, all of his toileting remains in the pen and all of his pees go into the litter tray. Just a few stray poops throughout their pen. Though I got up the other day to a half-dozen poops next to my bed (they have their pen as well as free range of my room). It was a present cause I was trying to ignore them and they knew I was awake cause I had already told Charlee off. :lol:

:lol: :lol: I think so! Charlee is a complete angel in comparison to the mischief he gets up to - I have lost so much stuff in the 1 1/2 months we have had him.

Aw I have the same thing, in carlo's defence he is such a good boy really just the pooping. Now my Bobby girl on the other hand is the most destructive facist of a rabbit i have ever met.. she is just too funny tho :lol:

Nah, Sergeant (boy) easily got the hang of where to go but Pepper (girl) will wee everywhere! Sometimes in random new places, frequently just outside the litter trays (I have several now thanks to her and she fits in them all!) and very occasionally in the trays, but that's just cos she happened to be in them at the time rather than intentional on her part! As for poos, they just both leave trails as they hop along :roll:

I could have kissed Sergeant the other day when they went into the living room properly for the first time and Sergeant sniffed around the litter tray for a bit and then got in it and had a wee. Except I didn't kiss him because he'd probably just try to eat my face instead. I keep telling him to show Pepper how it works!

Back