• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Serial Wee-er

taylor.alison

Warren Scout
Yoshi poshi. I love having him out of his cage, but more often than not, he pees on the bed! He has so much energy and I love watching him run around, but when this happens I just can't take it anymore! Yesterday he was trying to get one of our pokemon toys, and I told him no and came over to him....I started petting him and then I realized he had peed down the side of the wall and on the bed and under the water proof table cloth. Sigh. How do I get him to stop this!!?

Oh dear naughty bunneh :no:

Normally neutering stops them trying to mark their territory, howver my boy Carlo still marks his territory with poops still and he def has no balls :oops:

Is he neutered- if not - get him done :) If he is, then there isn't much you can do about it apart from alter your accomadation to suit him or move him outside. I have all my males outside. Don't think i could cope with them being in the house. Hope someone has some more advice :)

Ambience xx

All my rabbits did this as babies. They all grew out of it eventually. Obviously neutering helps but I do think it is an age thing aswell as my girls stopped doing it long before they were old enough to be spayed.

He's not neutered yet :p Hopefully soon, as he does have his bits. We have discovered which corner of his cage he likes to use as a toilet so we've put his litterbox there - so far so good, a majority of the poops and pees are in there. He hasn't been pooping as much as he used to when he comes out...so I think there is a reason as to why he's doing it. Maybe he likes being naughty :?

My neutered boy has mostly got the hang of weeing where he's meant to but my neutered girl still wees everywhere. They are both still young though so I'm hoping Pepper will grow out of it!

Back