• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can rabbits have marrow?

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Just wondered as my neighbours had some out and the box said help yourself so I did:lol: we won't eat them, but I wondered if the rabbits and piggies could? xx

im not sure, but when i first read your title I assumed you meant bone marrow (yep, my brain works in a strange way)

They can have corgette and they are the same family... couldnt say for sure though! :wave:

im not sure, but when i first read your title I assumed you meant bone marrow (yep, my brain works in a strange way)

So did i! :oops: I'm afraid i have no idea. I'm not totally savvy on what rabbits eat. I have the list i found online taped to my fridge and we're gradually working our way through it to find things she likes

They can have corgette and they are the same family... couldnt say for sure though! :wave:

I thought the same! :lol: I tried to give mine some courgette but they turned their noses up at it. :(

Back