• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Very special home needed for male rabbit - SURREY

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:1
Type/Breed/Variety: Lop rabbit.
Sex: Male.
Age(s): 5 years old.
Name(s): Bert.
Neutered: Yes.
Reason for rehoming: Owners got fed up of him.
Will the group be split: N/A. We tried to pair him up with a speyed female but it did not go well at all and we feel Bert would be happier as an only bun.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you. We sometimes have transport going in various places so there is no harm in asking us if we can get him to/near you.
Other: Bert is a very misunderstood man. He has not had a huge deal of human interaction but is not a lost cause. If you sit with him, he will come over and say hello in his own time. He still finds handling a little scary and so needs someone really dedicated and understanding to take him home.

Please don't overlook Bert. He has had a bad few years and needs someone who will make up for the lack of care he has received.

HPIM6749.jpg

HPIM6751.jpg

HPIM6758.jpg

"Can I come home wiv you?"
HPIM6761.jpg

Please excuse his scruffy molt :p

I saw this bun earlier and didnt get the chance to post but he's been playing on my mind!

I hope he finds a lovely home really soon :love:

xxx

I saw this bun earlier and didnt get the chance to post but he's been playing on my mind!

I hope he finds a lovely home really soon :love:

xxx

he is such a misunderstood soul. Would anyone like to make the world of difference to a little bunny? He is a nice bunny underneath all this and if you sit with him for long enough you can see little flicks of his personality :love:

Oh my he is sooo gorgeous:love::love::love:
I really wish i could give him a home but my family have said no more:cry:. Even though i have a spare 6ft hutch.
I hope he finds his forever home soon.:)

he is such a misunderstood soul. Would anyone like to make the world of difference to a little bunny? He is a nice bunny underneath all this and if you sit with him for long enough you can see little flicks of his personality :love:

Is he a nervy bun generally? Aside from not being sure about people.

xxx

Nah he bounces over the them and sniffs them. Maybe he thinks hes a dog :lol:

Oh lordy, he'd fit in perfectly here :lol: Everyone here is a bit confused :roll:

I'm guessing your min. requirement are a 6x2x2 with a 6x4x2 attached run, not a double level 6x2x2 hutch?

xxx

Doesn't have to be attached but he would need access to a run or secure area so he isn't in his hutch all the time :)

:D I'm gonna have a word with my mum about this little man. I've got a feeling my mum will have a word too, and it will "no", but I can give it a go.

I'll have to wait for her to be in a good mood though otherwise I've got no chance, so I may have to wait a couple of days. Plus, I am a big wuss, even though I'm a grown up - mum's house, mum's rules and all that :lol:

xxx

Back