• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Dill

willowholly

Mama Doe
Feel so sorry for Dill today,he desperately keeps presenting himself to B only for her to keep walking off.He looks so sad.He was then minding is own business in a box when B tried to jump on top of it & squished it,his little face was a picture!B has now gone & laid in the shower room,Dill followed her,only for her to ignore him again.So he is now,at present,wandering around their lounge,looking for something to do....He has just done a full binky into the cage ...& has now settled down to eating hay.He reminds me of a bored child who nobody wants to play with!
Its funny because the last few days its been him sleeping whilst Barley has been going mad.Now come on you two-synchronise!!!:lol:

Feel so sorry for Dill today,he desperately keeps presenting himself to B only for her to keep walking off.He looks so sad.He was then minding is own business in a box when B tried to jump on top of it & squished it,his little face was a picture!B has now gone & laid in the shower room,Dill followed her,only for her to ignore him again.So he is now,at present,wandering around their lounge,looking for something to do....He has just done a full binky into the cage ...& has now settled down to eating hay.He reminds me of a bored child who nobody wants to play with!
Its funny because the last few days its been him sleeping whilst Barley has been going mad.Now come on you two-synchronise!!!:lol:

hahahahaha! That just made me laugh! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back