• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Lionhead doe - Surrey

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted one behalf of Lillian

Sex: Female
Physical description: Grey and white lionhead
Vaccinated: Unvaccinated
Neutered: Not neutered
Reason for rehoming: Original owners have grown bored of her, so they want rid :(
Type of home wanted: Preferably one where she will be neutered and bonded with a male.
Transport around Surrey by train/bus will only be available until September.

I only have a few days to find this girl a home or the owner is getting rid of her themself. So if anyone wants a female to bond with there male please consider this girl!!

This is NOT her, but looks exactly the same

raabbb.jpg

She's been offered a rescue space once on is available but if anyone is interested in offering her a home, instead of her taking up a rescue space, please PM me.

She's a wonderful bunny :love: (and she's not grey and white as i originally thought :oops:)

stra.jpg

bod.jpg

My boss is still looking for a female lionhead to go with her neutered male :D. I can't ask her at the moment as she is on her hols and doesnt come to pick up her furries from me until Sunday. I think her daughter may be going to Bluewater next week so perhaps something could be arranged?

Bump

And to anyone who pm'd and didn't get a reply really sorry, everythings a bit manic at the mo.

She is stunning, looks just like my lil male lion head unfortantly your too far away, im looking for a new female friend for my man.... but not just yet as last week i lost hes wife to myxi and its made me scared at the moment :(

Such a shame they would make a lovely pair, i hope you can find her a loving home asap!

btw i know its off topic.... but love the fact your a HIM fan ;) my fav band....

fingers crossed for you and the lil girl though x

Back