• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Playhouse.... U/D Aviary is up!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
.....is here!!!! :D

It arrived at 7.30 this morning :shock:

Just waiting for the OH to get out of the shower and then we're off to buy paint :D

"I'm so excited, oooo-eeeeee and I just can't hide it!" :lol:

Last edited:
Well most of the painting is done, just got a few little bits left to do :D

I bought the mesh for the windows and the Lino today, so I'm going attach it to the floor in a bit

Should hopefully be putting it all together tomorrow :D

We've just put the first bit together :D

I need to finish painting some bits before we can do anymore but it should hopefully be completed tomorrow :D

b3c3d5a1.jpg

looks good, so are you attaching your avairy run to it? is that what you decided in the end??

Love the colour!

It's looking good - keep up posted with developments ... can't wait to see the lucky buns ensconced. :wave:

Thanks everyone, I'm aiming to have them moved out before I go on holiday in 3 weeks - eek!

looks good, so are you attaching your avairy run to it? is that what you decided in the end??

Love the colour!

I've putting the playhouse inside the aviary - which I'm just about to order :D They said it should be delivered in about a week :D It's going to be 12ft by 10ft

Back