• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Daisy...My pregnant Nethie :)

bunny2010

New Kit
this is daisy my pregnant netherland dwarf.shes so friendly and loving :) love her to bits.i took her in just over a week ago from a home where she wasnt looked after properly.she was already pregnant and due 24th august. her fur was a mess, her nails were very long, never had exercise. i had her nails cut, gently cleaned her fur with warm water as she had alot of stains on her fur, shes let out 3 times a day. fresh hay, food and water every day, her coat is gorgeous now as i brush her twice a day :) she was very nervous to start with but now she comes up to me when she wants cuddles :)

this is her after a massage and brush which she loves and falls asleep :) cant wait for her babies :)

DSC01146.jpg

Last edited:
Lucky wee bunny has landed on her feet there with you I think. Hopefully she'll be a good mum to the babies and you'll need to post photos of them as soon as you can.:D

Back