• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In the Garden yesterday.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Managed to get some of the buns out for some fresh air in the garden.

17-8-10001.jpg

The old couple Henry and Sox were out .
17-8-10005.jpg

Nervous girl Holly.

17-8-10006.jpg

and of course Pud, he was bun look out

17-8-10007.jpg

and guard bunny.

17-8-10008.jpg

Your garden is amazing and the buns are scrummy :love:

Where did you get your runs from if you don't mind me asking?

Ahh Thank you we moved here in March and we bought the bungalow as it had a big garden which we thought would be ideal for the buns.

The 2 large runs my husband Mike made and the 2 long runs I bought off ebay and they are brilliant, I've tried to get some more but the guy who I got them off doesn't sell them anymore sadly, but I keep looking. There are some on ebay at the moment and they are very similar.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10FT-CHICK-HE...200505382076?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Small_Animals

Lovely pics ~ your bunnies are very lucky, and your grass is so green! :shock:! Those runs on ebay do look great, not that I need one, but if I did I think I'd be buying one of them they look really well made!

You have a beautiful garden and setup there for your buns.

They must love it so much.

Im extremely jealous :)

Ahh Thank you we moved here in March and we bought the bungalow as it had a big garden which we thought would be ideal for the buns.

The 2 large runs my husband Mike made and the 2 long runs I bought off ebay and they are brilliant, I've tried to get some more but the guy who I got them off doesn't sell them anymore sadly, but I keep looking. There are some on ebay at the moment and they are very similar.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10FT-CHICK-HE...200505382076?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Small_Animals

That's great, thank you :)

Back