• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hyperactive bunny?

capel

Warren Veteran
I don't think so:lol:

DSC00155-1.jpg

He is just so beautiful, and very gentle. He simply adores rog and seems to sense when he's in the room and tries to follow him to beg for a nose rub. Not that he needs to beg, as Rog can't pass the pen without climbing in beside him for some snuggles.

Aww Hilda, so sad he has to go home and you can't keep him :(

He is so gorgeous and so nice he can relax like that. You and Rog really are bunny whisperers.

:love::love: Is his owners on holiday Hilda?
Yes. Gill works at the rspca and is fostering him, but because of his disability she didn't want to leave him with her own bunnies who are being looked after by her mum, nor did she want him going back to rspca as they wouldn't have the time to give him the one-to-one he's used to, so I said he could come and live in our extension. I really wasn't prepared for his cuteness though!!!! Dreading next Monday when he's going home.. Just like Milly, he's wrapped right around our heartstrings. You've got to come and meet him..he's gorgeous!

So can you not rabbitnap him? I bet he's so small Rog can fit him under a jumper.
I wouldn't want to let him go....

Aww :love:

So let me get this right ... he needs a *very* special home, with rabbit savvy owners who have experience of special needs buns, who have a quiet home for him with plenty of fuss? Ok, will ask around ...............

Ring, ring
Ring, ring
Oh hi Hilda, don;t suppose you know anyone who has space for another bun? :D ;)

Aww :love:

So let me get this right ... he needs a *very* special home, with rabbit savvy owners who have experience of special needs buns, who have a quiet home for him with plenty of fuss? Ok, will ask around ...............

Ring, ring
Ring, ring
Oh hi Hilda, don;t suppose you know anyone who has space for another bun? :D ;)
Lol. I was thinking that... especially as Hilda might quite like a house rabbit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Back