• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin abit off.. it was a blip hes all good again :D

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
he was doing so well too... he was hidden in the carrier when i got home and didnt take my hand off for a crunchy... :cry::cry::cry::cry:

metacam and gripewater have just gone in amazingly without a fight, using a pillowcase is loads easier than a towel

vibes for the boy please :(

teach me to dare to be happy :roll::roll:

Last edited:
Poor Alvin, I hope he picks up soon!

I dont know how stressy Alvin is but sometimes a car journey helps Snowdrop with tummy ache. It jiggles her about and helps move the gas.

Oh noooo come on Mr Gorgeous Grumpy Pants you were doing so well!! Sending lots of nomming vibes!!

hes eaten some veg so ive let him out the cage, hes been down stairs so hopefully the metacam and moving will make him desire hay again...

gutted i really am but i knew it was coming, thats why i bought new gripe water on saturday... we dont do happy stress free in this house :(:(

Oh Donna I'm so sorry :( but look how well he's done, he's done fantastic to go this long and maybe it'll keep getting longer and longer till it's gone :) really hope he's back to his usual feisty self soon xxx

Good that he's eaten some veg - plenty of big juicy leaves should help shift his guts along.

Hope he feels better soon.

Oh Donna :(

C'mon Alvin - time to get better for mummy!

Donna - such a shame, as we were only talking the other day about how well he was doing :(

Lots of vibes.

Biscuit: Alvin, gets betters or mummy will stops giving you such tasty nom noms - dad just ordereds me some crunchies from something called THE that makes me nommy! Me sends you somes?

thinks its just a blip... his tummy is nice and squidgy and hes just started nibbling hay

cheers all :wave::wave::wave::wave:

Everything crossed for Alvin.
My bun usually gets going again with infacol a good hop round & erm ... a good humping session.:oops:
Odd that we've had a scary 24hours too.
Please keep us updated.

Everything crossed for Alvin.
My bun usually gets going again with infacol a good hop round & erm ... a good humping session.:oops:
Odd that we've had a scary 24hours too.
Please keep us updated.

hope thumper is ok :wave::wave::wave::wave:

now my tummy has stopped churning i might eat myself... and i can allow myself to chuckle over the madam that is Holly :lol::lol: she only thumped and grunted at the sight of the carrier :shock::shock:

(i use it to pick up alvin, less stress than the whole trying to corner him saga)

Back