• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie, Gracie & Ruby

Grace65

Warren Veteran
Charlie.....
IMG_0658.jpg

Awww Charlie and Gracie are the most gorgeous bunnies:love::love: They have stunning markings:D
Ruby is lovely too:love:

Yes he is incredibly noisy and destructive too but we love him :) xxxx

I love parrots, but I have to admit, I don't think I could have one as a house pet. It'd drive me mad :oops: I'm far too used to my peace and quiet indoors. :lol: I'd love to have a big outdoor aviary some day though with some colourful parrots in it :love:

I love parrots, but I have to admit, I don't think I could have one as a house pet. It'd drive me mad :oops: I'm far too used to my peace and quiet indoors. :lol: I'd love to have a big outdoor aviary some day though with some colourful parrots in it :love:

Yes the noise can be deafening at times but funny too especially when he mimics you.
ive never had a parrot before i got ruby, im his third home and he has been neglected an awful lot, not knowing his age or anything makes me more determined to give him a good and happy life. xx

Back