• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do NOT Look At This Thread .......

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
ESPECIALY IF YOU SWOON EASILY

:love: Banjo ..

t8lx0k.jpg

aonpn9.jpg

poor boy had his front teeth burred a week ago and already they are growing out slightly fro his mouth .. :(

Oh Hello Banjo :wave:
It was lovely to see you on Sunday again.....i'm so glad you've got Angie looking after you now you gorgeous little man :love:

Oh my goodness, has Martyn seen him?

You!! You're causing trouble again! What did I tell you about us having 6 bunnies?! :lol:

Banjo is just LUSH though. So cuddley and gentle and squishy and sofy and silky and amazing and fluffy and he needs a good home!

You!! You're causing trouble again! What did I tell you about us having 6 bunnies?! :lol:

Banjo is just LUSH though. So cuddley and gentle and squishy and sofy and silky and amazing and fluffy and he needs a good home!

bekkie you have a nice home :} and your lovely bunny mummy and with daddy martyn well need the bunny want for more :lol:

I'd love to snatch him up if only I lived closer! Do you think his teeth are so badly misaligned it will be necessary to extract them?

I'd love to snatch him up if only I lived closer! Do you think his teeth are so badly misaligned it will be necessary to extract them?

its looking that way ...we were hoping to wait a month or so just to see but it looks as if they are going to be fast growing .
dont want to put him through too many burrings and stress him unless we had to .

Back