• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fingers crossed Dexter has found a new partner/ We have love!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I am attempting to bond Dexter to Betsey today. Dexter has only been with us a few months but in that time has lost 2 wifebuns :( I would love to see him cuddled up with another bunny again, although at the moment I am not sure Dexter feels the same.:?

Betsey has been with us a while now and should have been bonded ages ago but plans kept changing. She was meant to be a partner for Fidget but he was diagnosed with a tumour so ended up with an older bun. Then I was going to bond her to Fletcher but he died :( So I have just been waiting to see what happened with our other buns before deciding who to bond her to.

I am hoping it is going to work out for them. Betsey is being a bit of a madam at the moment and has given Dexter a couple of nasty nips. Dexter is a bit scared and is constantly foot banging. Although he now seems to have perfected foot banging and eating at the same time :roll::lol:

Fingers crossed it settles down :)

Last edited:
Aww ... I have been wondering how Dexter was getting on. He is your expert digger, I think? Eating and footbanging at the same time is quite impressive, but I hope things settle down in a :love: direction. :wave: What does Betsey look like? I looked on your website but don't see her. :?

Last edited:
Aww ... I have been wondering how Dexter was getting on. He is your expert digger, I think? Eating and footbanging at the same time is quite impressive, but I hope things settle down in a :love: direction. :wave: What does Betsey look like? I looked on your website but don't see her. :?

Betsey is a nethie dutch cross, mainly black with some white bits. I have been asking Steve to add their pictures for weeks:roll:. Rocky, Valerie and Petal are also not on there :(

Still lots on foot banging, it is vibrating through the house, doubt we will get much sleep tonight, just waiting for the neighbours to complain....

After 2 hours sleep on Tuesday night and a near nervous break down due to foot banging, yesterday evening we had cuddles for the first time :) Today I have just seen licking from both parties :love::love:

I will move them back out into Dexters hutch tomorrow and hopefully after a few more days they can start going out into the runs again.

I am so pleased for them both. Dexter deserves to be happy again. And fingers crossed Betsey seems very healthy at the moment so they can be together for quite some time :D:D

That's such good news!:D:D Hope the happy couple enjoy hutch-sharing :love::love:... and you get a bit more sleep! :wave:

Back