• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could anyone help with the rabbits?

Lillian

Warren Veteran
My parents have send off papers for a home swap (I am praying it's no sooo much :()

But if its a yes and we have to move then all the rabbits sheds will have to be taken down and moved to the other house. There's no way we can dismantle all the sheds and get them up at the other house in a day and i don't have hutches/cages.. my rabbits are freerange in their sheds.

Obviously i don't know dates or anything yet but does anyone think they could either look after some rabbits or let us borrow hutches/cages/dog crates for a few days? I'm really worrying about this :(

I'll have at 12 rabbits needing accommodation :shock::(

Quite far from me then :( im sure someone will come along in a moment, wish i could have helped you im in leicester. xxx

I'm in surrey but may be moving sometime in the next few months - if i am still here when you move I would be more than happy to look after some buns - I could have a pair in an outdoor hutch with a run if that would suit. Where in Surrey are you?

I'm in surrey but may be moving sometime in the next few months - if i am still here when you move I would be more than happy to look after some buns - I could have a pair in an outdoor hutch with a run if that would suit. Where in Surrey are you?

That would be great, if you are still about. I'm in Guildford.

We should find out within the next week or so if it's going ahead.

My biggest worry is my group of 4 :? Pairs are easy enough to put into a hutch for a few days but my group wouldn't do well in a hutch. I guess we'd have to try and get there shed up the same day.

HI
I am not far from you. I have a single 5ft hutch that is not in use at the moment. You are more than welcome to borrow it if you want. As you are not far from me i can bring it to you if that is any help.

HI
I am not far from you. I have a single 5ft hutch that is not in use at the moment. You are more than welcome to borrow it if you want. As you are not far from me i can bring it to you if that is any help.

That would be fantastic :) As soon as i know whether it's going ahead, i'll PM you

Hi there:wave:
We live in Esher, Surrey which isn't too far away from Guildford at all. I have a spare 6ft hutch and a dog crate ( i'm not sure on the dog crate size though i will have a look to see if its big enough) so i could look after a pair of rabbits for you? We are going away in September though for a week, so it would depend on the dates.
Let us know if you need us to help. x

Hi there:wave:
We live in Esher, Surrey which isn't too far away from Guildford at all. I have a spare 6ft hutch and a dog crate ( i'm not sure on the dog crate size though i will have a look to see if its big enough) so i could look after a pair of rabbits for you? We are going away in September though for a week, so it would depend on the dates.
Let us know if you need us to help. x

Thank you :) I'll let you know.

Wish i could help, I'd be stealing a few of your bunnehs :love:
(amoungst other pets, i'm just helping - honest!)

Back