• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Princess!

linda.b

Young Bun
Here we have my little princess! Millie the pug. I've had people stop me in the street to say she is the ugliest dog they've ever seen! Poor baby. We love her to bits no matter how she looks.:lol:
IMAGE_146.jpg

Sorry wrong way round but dont know how to swivel it!

My nan has a Pug and she loves him to bits! He is sooooo spoilt BUT everybody says he is ugly! He was the cutest yet ugliest pup I had ever seen. (if that makes sense!) ;)

He has grown on me and I don't see him as the ugly dog that the rest of the family do. :)

I know. I think they are like marmite, you either love them or hate them. she is so loving and well behaved. A perfect little princess (Fiona!):lol:

I think she is absolutely beautiful. :love::love::love:
You must ignore those ignoramuses ( think I've made that word up, I do use it a lot though). But hope you get the gist.:wave:

How rude of people to stop and say that your dog is ugly that's really made me angry, you should say "have you looked in the mirror lately" .

Although we never had one 'Pug's were my Mother's favourite dog of all time because she said they had cute little faces. :love::love:

Back