• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for my Dellyboo please.. :(

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Im on holiday atm but just had a call that Dellybum isn't good at all :(.

The lady said yesterday she was quiet but came out and then had her pellets and hay (they have unlimited hay so she can always eat) and then in the evening she perked up and was her normal self. This morning, she won't come out of her cage and is staying in one place, apparently lying down. They have tried to get her to eat but she won't take anything :cry:. The lady who they are staying with has phoned the vets and got a appointment for 2.30.

I feel so helpless being here and being away from her :cry:. I did warn her that Delly has got like this before but since I've been hand feeding her constantly and upping the hay intake we haven't had any problem :cry:. The times before I have got her to eat but this time she is blankly refusing to eat.

Lots of vibes please. She is such a special little lady :love:

Aww no sorry to hear that Delly is poorly:cry: Sending loads of vibes to your little girl, i hope it goes ok at the vets this afternoon, please let us know how she gets on xxx

Back