• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankle - toothy bun - (ecudc don't look)

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Frankle came into rescue over the weekend and although we had been told he was a dental bun I was still taken by surprise at the state of his teeth. What shocked me more was that the vet had shown his owners how to clip them and they were clipping (yes clipping not burring) them at home. What was not so surprising was that they came out relatively easily when he went into our vets to have them seen to.

Bless him yesterday was not a good day for little Frankle, he came home lighter at both ends but today he is back to his usual cheeky self and giving the garden a make over!!

When he arrived

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

Today is a better day!

DSC_0275-3.jpg

The teeth ....

DSC_0279.jpg

Frankle will be looking for his forever home as soon as he gets the all clear next week - somehow his back teeth are fine! :D

Oh CHloe the poor little man how could anyone think thats ok :evil: Do you know who the vet is? They should be struck off. Glad he is safe with you

Dear wee man!!!!! Those teeth!!!!!!!!!!! and what vet was this???????????My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope he gets on well with you....xxxxx

The poor little man!:shock::shock::shock: Thank goodness he is in good hands now. He looks very interested in his surroundings in today's picture. :)Very best wishes to him. :wave:

Back