• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fluffy !!!!!

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Not exactly the name I was expecting when it's owner dropped it off this evening, but it is rather cute - not looking forward to doing the live feed in the morning though.

HHFluffydragon2.jpg

HHFluffydragon.jpg

That made me laugh out loud, I was expecting a fluffy rabbit or guinea!

I wouldnt be able to do the live feeds :oops::oops:

awwww lynne he looks like our beardie BOB.
I dont like the feeding either but get round by letting paul do that i chop his salad lol

oh crikey! Fluffy?! Hmmm can't think where they got that from lol Good luck with the feed, rather you than me :shock:

On the last day me and my OH went to feed the bearded dragons, we had a bit of a crickett related disaster... :oops:

On the last day me and my OH went to feed the bearded dragons, we had a bit of a crickett related disaster... :oops:

Oh crikey please dont tell me you dropped the tube, I am so dreading dropping the tube, there are over 200 crickets in the cricket keepers as it is here for nearly 3 weeks and I felt sick looking in the tube earlier.

Oh crikey please dont tell me you dropped the tube, I am so dreading dropping the tube, there are over 200 crickets in the cricket keepers as it is here for nearly 3 weeks and I felt sick looking in the tube earlier.

His cousins had got more delivered to his house in like a breathable bag... but the bag had ripped. So he had them in a binbag too, but then we had to try and get all the loose cricketts into the tubs. So we were in the back garden trying to get them into the bags, random cricketts trying to make bids for freedom, my OH trying to move them but at the same time being terrified of them... Ah it was a fun day!

We dropped a few and lost them when doing feeds too...Word of advice, when dealing with cricketts keep a glass and a piece of card next to you at all times!

Oh Bless him!! Hes lovely!! I didnt know what to expect!!
However, I would be willing to do the feed....
Where I used to work we would feed the beardies....I would go home after my day,strip off in the bathroom and out of my clothes would come at least one or two dinners.......:roll::roll:

Back