• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cant remember planting these !!!!!

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
30lcu9v.jpg

2vuhmau.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Bandit and Basher ...smelling of mint :love:

These are the little boys peeking out on me yesterday. :love::love::love:

Angie, when I come round to yours this week please ignore me when I ask to have a look at these piggies, you mustn't let me see, touch or fall in love with them. I have to be strong.. you must help me and tell me NO ! I have to be strong. NO NO NO NO more Piggies :D

These are the little boys peeking out on me yesterday. :love::love::love:

Angie, when I come round to yours this week please ignore me when I ask to have a look at these piggies, you mustn't let me see, touch or fall in love with them. I have to be strong.. you must help me and tell me NO ! I have to be strong. NO NO NO NO more Piggies :D

but they do a good job at keeping the grass trim, look at all the time you would save not having to cut the lawn.

but they do a good job at keeping the grass trim, look at all the time you would save not having to cut the lawn.

NO encouragement from you Tracey, :roll: I went to bed last night chanting "No more pigiies no more piggie no more....yawn"

Arr I wouldn't mind some of those seeds.:love: I am dying for some piggies but mean old Geoff say's no :evil:

Back