• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joejoe & Jess - gazillions of piccies!

paulinejoe

Mama Doe
Me mummys let me out free-rangeing, me Jessie has had to stay at home cos she's slim and can fit under the fence but i is a podgster so i is allowed out, now which way first?...

DSC00628.jpg

Joejoe, where are you???? Joooo hellooooo.....

DSC00634.jpg

I can smell courgettes, hmmmnomnomnom....

DSC00636.jpg

I don't believe it, he's only gone out and left me indoors on me tod, if he thinks i'm doing the hutchwork while he's off out enjoying himself he can think on, i'm going to chill out...

DSC00645.jpg

Bun-d it like Beckham

DSC00629.jpg

Mummys given me our curly kale while me husbuns out so it's mine all mine!

DSC00654.jpg

Nom

DSC00656.jpg

Nom

DSC00657.jpg

Double nom

DSC00659.jpg

Pfff...who wants curly kale when i has got dandelion leaves n clover, nommetynomnomnom.....

DSC00650.jpg

Bah, mummy sez it's time to go back in, i is going to sit at the back of the run where she can't get me, in fact i don't even fink she can see me, i is so clever, uh oh our lass is lookin at me fru the mesh and she don't look happy...

DSC00638.jpg

Joejoe bunnywunnykins what the chuff do you think you are doing out there at this time of night?, it's past tea time, your kales gone all shrivelled!!!

DSC00660.jpg

My mummy tricked me into coming in wiv a fenugreek crunchie, i is not pleased wiv my mummy and i'm getting earache off me wifeybun too, bloomin wimmin....

DSC00667.jpg

You're not getting any sympafy from me!

DSC00661.jpg

I mean it mummy, i'm not joking, i is in a really really bad mood, now clear off wiv that camera, no more pictures, i've ad enuff, and don't think you;re sweet talking me wiv anouver crunchie neither...

DSC00668.jpg

Thank goodness, me nutty bunny mummys gone indoors, now where's that blinking crunchie gone she dropped....aaargh she's still ere with that camera...

DSC00669.jpg

Wow ... fantastic pics. :wave: Very handsome buns, both slender and not so slender. Do your buns like cougettes, then? We've had a glut this summer and my bunny won't touch them. :roll::roll:

Yes they're little and large alright, Joejoe will eat absolutely anything whether it's edible or not and between him and the snails i've not had a courgette for myself yet :roll:

Yes they're little and large alright, Joejoe will eat absolutely anything whether it's edible or not and between him and the snails i've not had a courgette for myself yet :roll:

What a shame ... actually I share my Spenser's opinion of courgettes. :lol: My parents have had a lot of courgette soup this summer! Spenser is really fussy - won't touch a carrot and quickly went off broccoli. :roll::roll: He likes kale but apparently it's a bit high in calcium. I see your little lady enjoys it. :love:

What a shame ... actually I share my Spenser's opinion of courgettes. :lol: My parents have had a lot of courgette soup this summer! Spenser is really fussy - won't touch a carrot and quickly went off broccoli. :roll::roll: He likes kale but apparently it's a bit high in calcium. I see your little lady enjoys it. :love:

yes they both love their curly kale, i read that too about the calcium which is a worry but i'd feel awful cuttingit out altogether, i tend to alternate it now with spring greens. They also went off broccolli but they're into peppers in a big way at the moment :lol:

Back