• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think this is a good idea to raise awareness....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
I thought I'd make some crafty rabbity things and take them to a craft fair, and also have a section of the table with bunny leaflets and offer advice on keeping rabbits. Is that a bit naff? Maybe there wouldn't be many, if any, people there with bunnies. Proceeds would go to RWA and I could try to get bunny owners to sign up for membership. Would love to get them more known in N. Ireland.

Great idea! :wave:

What are you going to make?

Keep us posted! :wave:

I wish there were more rabbity things in Scotland, although if there were rescues having open days up here I would be forever wanting to adopt more bunnies. It took me 8 months to secure consent for 1 in my parents' garden! :roll:

Not much rabbity stuff here either - no one seems to care.

Thought I'd make bags with applique bunnies on front pocket and maybe little rag bunnies if I can find a pattern or I could prob make one up. Could cover notebooks too and maybe make cards using photos of Ben and Lola. Got some great free material from a play resource centre so wouldnt cost much. Any suggestions greatfully accepted - I'm not proud!!

Not much rabbity stuff here either - no one seems to care.

Thought I'd make bags with applique bunnies on front pocket and maybe little rag bunnies if I can find a pattern or I could prob make one up. Could cover notebooks too and maybe make cards using photos of Ben and Lola. Got some great free material from a play resource centre so wouldnt cost much. Any suggestions greatfully accepted - I'm not proud!!

All sounds great, esp cards with Benson and Lola! :love::love:

That sounds like a brilliant idea :D the rabbity crafts will probably draw them over if they have bunnies or are considering getting one

That sounds like a brilliant idea :D the rabbity crafts will probably draw them over if they have bunnies or are considering getting one

That's true. Hadn't looked at it that way! I'll aim for Christmas maybe and choose a big fair to get most people. You never know...

I got a bunny cutter from MMC.

Photo0219-vi.jpg

I got a bunny cutter from MMC.

Photo0219-vi.jpg

They'd look really good in little plastic bags tied with something crafty at the top wouldn't they? I think there's a kitchen shop near me where I've seen cutters. Must go and look. My baking skills need a bit of perfection though. Might have to eat a lot of shortbread before I make a batch good enough to sell! Oh well, I'll do it for the cause!:lol:

They'd look really good in little plastic bags tied with something crafty at the top wouldn't they? I think there's a kitchen shop near me where I've seen cutters. Must go and look. My baking skills need a bit of perfection though. Might have to eat a lot of shortbread before I make a batch good enough to sell! Oh well, I'll do it for the cause!:lol:

Do you need a tester? :lol:

The cutters will be much cheaper on ebay than in a kitchen shop :wave:

..and you can get cute bunny party bags, and pencils with bunny toppers, and bunny shaped sweets..not that I bought all of those for party bags at my 40th....:oops::oops::oops:

..and you can get cute bunny party bags, and pencils with bunny toppers, and bunny shaped sweets..not that I bought all of those for party bags at my 40th....:oops::oops::oops:

Steady on girl! However..... bunny toppers...... hmmmm. Could those be made in some way out of felt d'ya think?

Back