• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Give yourself a pat on the back....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
I'm going back into the classroom next week, holidays nearly over :cry: Thought you might like to help me practice my 'circle time' technique!! Most people on here love their animals and do the very best they can for them and I think we should congratulate ourselves!! So here's the beginning of your sentence...

"I'm such a good bunny mum/dad because........

I'll start you off - I'm such a good bunny mum because I put Benson and Lola's needs (and wants) before my own.

No putdowns, if you don't wish to speak you don't have to and you must listen carefully to each other and only speak when you are holding the cuddly rabbit. Who'd like to go first?

I don't want a smiley face - I WANT THE CUDDLY BUNNY!

I'm going to give you a warning about loosing your temper. If you don't pass the bunny, I will take it off you and you will have to go and cool off in your seat. It's your choice. Do you want to go and cool off or are you going to pass the bunny on and enjoy the rest of circle time with us?

i'm a good bunny mummy because i've learned to live with bunny-wee stains on my carpet, even though it's the most expensive thing in my house :(

I'm going to give you a warning about loosing your temper. If you don't pass the bunny, I will take it off you and you will have to go and cool off in your seat. It's your choice. Do you want to go and cool off or are you going to pass the bunny on and enjoy the rest of circle time with us?

My bunny......

Snatches cuddly bunny from Blackberry & Co .....

I am a good bunny mummy because I have typed out the bunny and piggies holiday instructions today before thinking about our own holiday needs.

Snatches cuddly bunny from Blackberry & Co .....

I am a good bunny mummy because I have typed out the bunny and piggies holiday instructions today before thinking about our own holiday needs.

Well done, planning ahead and making sure your animals are well cared for - I do that too. I like the way you didn't speak before you had the bunny.

Back