• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People with dedicated rabbit rooms

Rhian33

Warren Veteran
Could you post some pics please as I am compiling a booklet for a rescue containing examples of small animal housing and I can't find any suitable pics of indoor bunny housing. Ta :wave:

This is Charlie modelling a very stylish rabbit/dog crate! (Although I can see he's thrown his hay everywhere already!)

0072-1.jpg

It's in his and April's kitchen where they get free roam all day and night...(I've cheated with this picture, I used one I took the other day where it looked kind of tidy for a change!)

0022.jpg

And off the kitchen is their little hay pile outside! (which has a run blocking it off on the left hand side)... again this is from the other day, it's a bit dark outside at the moment...

0033.jpg

And they also get to run in our living room all day and night because they're litter trained and no longer wee on our carpet ^^

U/D - Their litter tray is in the kitchen but it's hiding behind the back door in the picture...

Hope this helped a little...

Last edited:
Their cage (litter trays are to the left)
011-8.jpg

(top two are guinea pig cages)
021-8.jpg

014-2.jpg

I dont have a recent photo of the rest of my room (which they have permanent access to) - just this old one below which has the old cage in it.
003-3.jpg

Back