• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

which food is less fattening

dont excell do a "lite" version?I assume that would be the low calorie alternative for buns who watch their weight!

yes, i was just wondering with locksley now being on SS, if it would make him anymore podgy :lol: we call him a pot bellied pig , he only gets a small amount in morning but he does love his food

thanks, i'll keep him on this then :lol:

I might be wrong though!
We used to feed Starbuck Excell and he has lost a tiny bit of weight since switching to Allen and Page...which was quite hard as he preferred the sweeter taste of Excell. It surely cant actually have sugar in tho can it? :oops:

I might be wrong though!
We used to feed Starbuck Excell and he has lost a tiny bit of weight since switching to Allen and Page...which was quite hard as he preferred the sweeter taste of Excell. It surely cant actually have sugar in tho can it? :oops:

don't know, i though excell woas more fattening too, and just wanted to check

I think I've caused Spenser enough hardship by cutting out kale and reducing parsley.:( Couldn't possibly deprive him of his excel pellets. He looks bigger than he is because of his longish fur. ;):love:

Back