• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky Love...?

Terri_louise177

Alpha Buck
What things make your bunnies so happy they can't stop binkying? I've got a couple of things that get my bunnies jumping but it would be nice to get some more ideas and spread the binkying love :)

My bun binkies when I make funny noises like whistles or blowing raspberries...he runs up to me to sniff my face then binkies away really quickly...then runs up for more sniffing and so the cycle continues...:lol:

My bun binkies when I make funny noises like whistles or blowing raspberries...he runs up to me to sniff my face then binkies away really quickly...then runs up for more sniffing and so the cycle continues...:lol:

:love:

I'm not too sure what makes them binky but I'd love to work out exactly what it is that makes Leo charge round in circles, shake his head and then roll around on his back. It's adorable and I want to see more of it!

My bunny binkies a lot, but not to order. If I ask a neighbour/friend round to watch the show he is almost guaranteed to adopt his fur puddle pose! :roll::roll:

cats make adonia binky- she loves them- she circles them, binkys goes absolutely crazy with them. My other buns, it's got to be space. They did used to binky in their runs, but now it's only when they are free-ranging, they especially like binkying when they have escaped out of there runs in the freedom of the enclosed yard :) Oh and play chasing some of my buns makes them binky.

Lilly n Tilly tiger binky loads when i catch them on the sofa completly destroying it:shock:, i swear to god they see my distress, and know i cant be angry with them, so give me cheeky binky's :roll::lol:.

Shauny and SophieAnnie are so in love i think they just binky for each other:love::love:

Bunnies are so adorable! Charlie is super laid back and doesn't binky often but when I managed to set a run up outside our back door and put our hay bale out there he binkyed on and off for 10 minutes! But now he has come to expect it and doesn't binky when I let him out there! He's become spoilt ^^

April also like large spaces that she doesn't go in often... I'm currently trying to set up a run outside that they can go in once a week to play on the grass instead of just outside our back door. That should hopefully get them binkying at least once a week ^^

Back