• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

open day piccies ...BARC

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
some pics of our open day courtesy of rabswood :D

atpsux.jpg

21e7ms6.jpg

33nyxcx.jpg

1zl7h1h.jpg

2eoxt20.jpg

w7nfi0.jpg

2f06stl.jpg

11c6omx.jpg

179w1t.jpg

if anyone wants their pic removing just let me know ;)

Last edited:
Awww they're great Angie :D Lovely pics rabswood :wave:

Just realised that Tracy didn't have any bunny ears on!!! :p

Brilliant pics, though Denise I am disappointed you didn't do the pose with the cake I suggested:lol:

Angie the 2 older ladies that were looking around had they adopted from you? They were so lovely and concerned they were buying the right sort of hay for their rabbit.:D

Great pics! I couldn't remember who'd taken the one of me holding up some non-recognisable tombola item (non recognisable on the photo anyway, it was perfectly recognisable close up - sorry, that sounded a bit ignorant) :lol: but now I know :lol:

Last edited:
Brilliant pics, though Denise I am disappointed you didn't do the pose with the cake I suggested:lol:

Angie the 2 older ladies that were looking around had they adopted from you? They were so lovely and concerned they were buying the right sort of hay for their rabbit.:D

no ..never seen them before ... lovely ladies though :D

:lol::lol::lol: Theo kept telling everyone I'd dropped the cakes on the floor! :shock: :lol: I can assure everyone that bought cakes that I hadn't :p

Who were the lovely couple on the bric-a-brac stall and the older lady that's on the photo with them?

Back