• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Suggestion for home made

mwl

Warren Scout
toys for buns that dont cost the earth

Anyone have any for me please?

My buns have some bunny made toys and some redunat cat tunnels but I would like to make it play time more interesting for them. They love ripping up my newspapers and toliet rolls.

toys for buns that dont cost the earth

Anyone have any for me please?

My buns have some bunny made toys and some redunat cat tunnels but I would like to make it play time more interesting for them. They love ripping up my newspapers and toliet rolls.

a box that used to have lots of packets of crisps in it (the ones with one hole in) full of news paper and hay for them to get in and chew/dig in.

Biscuit loves that and it didnt cost me a penny!

Mine love it when I slice 4 slits into the toilet rolls top and bottom and fold them up so they are like a box and then stuff with treat hay or a treat and they have to get it open.

Winter also likes a sheet of brown paper rolled into a ball to throw around.

the wallpaper! mylo seems to have got into the routine of "playing" with the wall paper :roll: He likes his cardboard boxes/tubes, etc.

the wallpaper! mylo seems to have got into the routine of "playing" with the wall paper :roll: He likes his cardboard boxes/tubes, etc.

Lol yes add to that wires, walls, doormats, brushes, shoes i could go on lol.

In addition to the loo rolls i get those shallow tray type boxes out of morrisons that they always have stacked up by the tills usually banana/lettuce/tomato boxes, then fill them with straw and hide some little treats in there, bits of veg or broken up fenugreek crunchies or dred herb mix etc for them to forage through.

Or if you've the room, get some normal empty cardboard boxes and stick them together then cut doorways through to make a little maze, you can even go two storeys if your buns are quite light, the love it.

Back